Mã SP :
Tỷ trọng: 12k,24k,32k,48kg/m3
Mô tả :
Glasswool vitreous material is most popular in the industry soundproofing insulation used in the building be populated out Vietnam and worldwide . Been glass wool production from raw materials is mainly sand , limestone than some other auxiliary materials , recycled glass then added to the mixture of molten This is cooking .
Glasswool vitreous material is most popular in the industry soundproofing insulation used in residential buildings in Vietnam and around the world. Glass wool is produced from raw materials mainly sand, limestone and some other ingredients, recycled glass is added and then the mixture is cooking melt.
See also: Cotton production process glass glasswool
Vitreous - Cotton isolated glasswool heat transfer via three paths: convection - conduction - radiation.
The result: the conduction of heat through a material, or from one object to another through direct contact. It can occur in solids, liquids and gases. So, when looking for a way to slow the heat transfer and thermal conductivity, you should use a material with low thermal conductivity, like glass wool insulation.
Convection : Heat transfer is occurring in gases and liquids. To reduce heat transfer by convection, an insulation material should have small gaps or air pockets in which air movement is minimized. Again vitreous glasswool is a good way to use in the building where you want to reduce convective heat transfer through the glass because cotton - cotton glasswool has many small air bags to help minimize heat convection.
The Radiation : is the transmission of heat energy from a space heater on cold surfaces, moving through air or a vacuum. When an object blocking the path of the heat energy, it will absorb and turn it into heat. Vitreous - glasswool insulation Cotton is a good material to provide a barrier to radiation energy and then reduce heat transfer through convection and conduction.
Remove formaldehyde from the vitreous glasswool: Formaldehyde is a carcinogenic substance, the old days was used as an additive in manufacturing vitreous and mineral fiber - wool rock. However today the phenol formaldehyde alternative additives being placed on top. Glasswool insulation glass wool Minh Quan manufactured under modern technology and ECOSE additives do not contain formaldehyde, phenol oil or chemicals.
See also: Differentiating mineral wool rockwool and glasswool
- Glasswool (Glasswool - Fibre glass): Bong glass can be installed underneath the roof, above the purlins, or inside the wall roofing panels.
- Bong glass thickness and density much different: 25mm thick, 50mm. Density 12kg / m3, 16kg / m3,24kg / m3, 32kg / m3, 48kg / m3.
- Bong glass can be installed and shipped easily (bound into each roll)
- Bong glass is used for soundproofing insulation for high-rise buildings, factories, offices ... and insulation systems refrigeration industry.
Parameters and properties of vitreous:
- Density: 12 - 16-24 - 32 - 48 - kg / m3
- Thickness: 25 - 50mm
- Duration: 7.5 to 15 - 20 - 30m
- Width: 1.2m
- Fire protection: A (GradeA)
- Moisture resistant: 98.5%
- Vitreous can withstand temperatures up to 350C
Please contact us for advice on vitreous products - cotton glasswool. : 0936030079 - 0906361039